Foo Fighters Gothenburg Gold Foil
Official Foo Fighters print featuring art by Munk One.
From the June 5th 2018 show in Gothenburg Sweden.
AP on Gold Color Foil
5 color screen print
Edition of 25
Numbered print signed by artist Munk One
Approx. 18” x 24”
Designed and Printed in California.
Please read Important Ordering Info at the link below before placing order. Only 1 of each print, set or variant allowed per household on the first day of sale. Multiple orders of the same exact print are refunded and returned to inventory without exception, even if placed by different accounts. All sales considered final and up to the discretion on Invisible Industries. Please make sure your shipping address is up to date on both your Paypal account and Shopify account BEFORE placing order. Changes of address after an order is placed will be refunded. CA residents pay sales tax. Colors vary from monitor to monitor and may vary slightly from actual product. Orders placed separately will not be combined.
Questions? Please See FAQ Section.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO
Please read the following rules before placing an order.
INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC ("Company," "we," "us") reserve the right to change these rules without prior notice. Any and all exceptions to the rules made by the Company in regards to this agreement are completely under the sole discretion of INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Products sold as is. See Store Policy for complete info.
Only 1 of each print, set or variant allowed per household on the first day of sale. Multiple orders of the same exact print are refunded and returned to inventory at our discretion, even if placed through different accounts. Restocking fees may apply. See Store Policy for full info.
All purchases require an up-to-date Shop Account.
After an order is placed, a separate email may be sent for ID verification. We may also request a call from the provided phone number to confirm your order #.
*PLEASE make sure ALL Shipping information provided is 100% CORRECT.
We cannot be held responsible for shipping to an old, outdated or incorrect address. Please also note that some P.O. Boxes do not accept packages.
•Orders placed separately may not be combined.
•Changes of address after an order is placed are not allowed.
•If a package is returned to us, for a fault not due to our own, a new separate shipping fee will be required before any re-shipping takes place.
•All items returned to us as not claimed, may be deemed non-refundable at our discretion.
Colors vary from monitor to monitor and may vary slightly from actual product. We do not provide matching number sets unless expressly stated in the item description.
CA SALES TAX
State law requires us to add sales tax to all orders shipping to California addresses. Sales tax will be added to all California orders.
INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com is not responsible for any International Duties and/or Taxes. All duties and or taxes are determined and collected by each individual country. INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com does not refund any portion of the price of goods purchased, the cost of shipping, taxes, customs or any other fee on orders undelivered due to recipient refusal. International orders are non-refundable.
International orders are most often sent through the United States Postal Service. USPS service may provide tracking as well as insurance on your purchase one the item is shipped. We can not be held responsible for the tracking information provided by USPS as it may not always be accurate. Cost is based on Country and location. International shipping delivery times may vary between 3 and 8 weeks depending on your location.
SHIPPING TIME AND PROCESSING
*PLEASE allow approximately 2 WEEKS from date of purchase BEFORE inquiring about an order.
*Orders do not ship until they have been fully verified processed and approved. This includes online checks.
**USPS may provide a confirmation email with tracking information only once the item is shipped. Processing time may vary.*
Packages usually ship within 1-2 weeks, but they may be shipped sooner. Orders are most often shipped USPS service. *We cannot be held responsible for the tracking information provided by USPS as it may not always be accurate. Domestic orders shipped through USPS may take anywhere from 3- 5 business days after shipping depending on your location. Packages ship out of CA.
If part of a larger order, certain items may be shipped separately due to their protective packaging or delicacy, or we may decide to ship everything together if we deem that to be safe for the items.
©2020 Invisible Industries LLC. All Rights Reserved.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Please read this Terms of Service agreement carefully.
Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service agreement. INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC ("Company," "we," "us") reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
WAIVER: By using our site, purchasing our products and or participating in any of the activities outlined below, you hereby agree to waive, release and discharge from all liability INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC as well as its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants, and all other persons or entities acting for them (hereinafter collectively referred to as "releasees"), on behalf of yourself and your children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate.
Any and all exceptions to the rules made by the Company in regards to this agreement are completely under the sole discretion of INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC.
•ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Products sold as is. Our policy is in part due to the nature of the products being sold, and to deter flippers and bots.
•If an order is approved by us for cancellation for any reason before it is shipped, a non-refundable restocking/cancellation fee of up to 35% of the entire order may be applied.
•Any chargeback through a customers method of payment may result in the customers account and or IP being blocked on all future sales. We reserve the right to block a customers account and or IP being blocked on all future sales for any reason without disclosure.
ITEM ORDERING LIMITS
•Only 1 of each print, set or variant allowed per household, applies to first day of a new print release. Multiple orders of the same exact print are refunded and returned to inventory at our discretion, even if placed through different accounts. Restocking fee applies. See Store Policy for full info.
EDITION NUMBERS and Sets
We do not accept requests for specific numbers from the edition, or provide matching number sets unless expressly stated in the item description.
Please review all items upon delivery. To be eligible for our DAMAGED ITEM return/refund process, a claim must made within 2 weeks of delivery.
*REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AFTER THE ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED UNLESS THERE IS PROOF THAT DAMAGE OCCURRED DURING SHIPPING.
If for some reason your item is damaged on arrival:
1. Hold on to all packaging material for proof of damage.
1. Take clear digital photos of all damage including the packaging
2. Clearly photograph the entire item including edition#
3. Contact us and include all photos and order info.
If a claim with the carrier is filed we will contact you if any action is needed on your part.
*Refunds made through Paypal may take time to process. Please see Paypal for more information about their processing time.*
We reserve the right, at any time to accept, decline or cancel an order for any reason.
*DISCLAIMER: During high volume sales, items added to the cart may disappear before checkout if they are no longer in stock. Adding an item to the online Shopping Cart does NOT guarantee or reserve an item.
Submission of Payment information to PAYPAL only confirms your payment information, it does not confirm an order.
Item availability and prices of all products sold at the INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com site are subject to change without notice. Purchase prices are final at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to limit quantities on certain items.
Any and all provided customer information is subject to verification before we choose to accept an order. If the information provided requires further verification for any reason, the customer must respond to our inquiry within the requested amount of time, or the order will be considered void, cancelled and restocked at our discretion.
•Once all payment and customer billing information has been verified the order is processed and items are checked against our inventory.
•If an item is oversold, we will go by the order of the purchases as they were processed to be as fair as possible.
No Transfer of Rights
Absolutely no copyright or reproduction rights are transferred with the sale of any items including prints or original artwork. Use of the art or any images on this site without prior express permission will be prosecuted.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
As a convenience to you, INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com may provide links to web sites operated by entities other than INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com (”Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are not under the control of INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com. Therefore if you use a Linked Site, you will leave the INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com. If you decide to visit any Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility understand the privacy policies of the Linked Sites.
INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse or is responsible for any Linked Site or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Links to Linked Sites do not imply that INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com
The Company may gather two basic types of information through the site, store and or emails: "Personally Identifiable Information" (or "PII") and "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" (or "Non-PII"). Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies you as an individual; that is, your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
1. Promotions. INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com may operate sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (collectively, "Promotions") through INVISIBLE-INDUSTRIES.com or outside links. We typically may ask you for certain PII when you enter and, if applicable, win a Promotion. We reserve the right to share this PII with third parties sponsors of such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such Promotion. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about Company's, a sponsor's or other third parties’ use of PII about you. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of PII about you conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
2. Internal Business Purposes and Contact list. We may also use PII about you for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth. By entering your PII you agree to receive occasional emails through our email newsletter but may opt out at a later date.
3. Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect PII about you, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site or that is stored by us. We also seek to strike a balance between the security of your data and your convenience. We do this because we believe that our customers attach value to both. As a result, we will often use a method of communication that is less secure than other, less convenient alternatives. For example, certain data you send us, including PII, may be sent to us in unencrypted form. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through the Site is so transmitted at your own risk. If you are concerned that PII about you may be transmitted over the Internet in unencrypted form, please do not provide us with any PII. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem.
4. Opt-Out. If you would prefer not to receive marketing-related e-mail messages from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving such messages by following the "unsubscribe" instructions in the latest such message you have received from the Company.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of CA. or another location chosen by INVISIBLE INDUSTRIES LLC. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
©2020 Invisible industries. All Rights Reserved