Please handle with care when opening all packaging especially when unrolling, to avoid any tearing or dents.
ALL SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
That being said, at Invisible Industries, we aim for customer satisfaction of our products.
RECEIVED DAMAGED ITEM
Here are some important steps to take, if on the rare occasion your item is damaged upon arrival, so that we can try our best to help remedy the situation.
PLEASE NOTE: CUSTOMER is RESPONSIBLE for carefully OPENING AND EXAMINING all items upon delivery. Any claim of damage upon delivery must be made within 2 weeks of delivery date.
1. Stay calm. Many times an item can be replaced.
2. HOLD ON TO ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL. This may be requested by the carrier for proof of damage.
3. Take clear digital photos of all damage including the packaging.
4. Clearly photograph the item in its entirety, including the edition number.
5. Contact us with the requested photos along with the order# and info. We will be happy to help.
We may be in contact if any additional action is requested on your part.
SCREEN PRINT CARE
Handle with clean, dry hands or white gloves. Moisture or natural oils can damage print.
Store in dry, cool area. Keep out of direct sunlight and heat, as colors may shift and fade with time. Use of non-glare UV glass for protection from UV rays may help slow this process.
Keep prints away from moist conditions.
Do not store rolled. Inks may end up cracking over time if stored in this way.
See STORE POLICY for additional details.